First of all, it is necessary to Ascertain which circular saw is suitable for a particular job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a system, which will be a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space at the workshop, and occasionally a separate room. Designed such a circular saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or table, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of wood, as an example, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile instrument, created for processing workpieces in various planes. Here is the most usual type of round saw, however the strongest of the described. After working, it takes periodic remainder, and can be utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held instrument is more flexible than static variants moyakovka.ru. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions is able to deal with the very same tasks, though with less efficacy. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – they operate from a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The disadvantage of this connection option – the requirement to have an electricity grid in the place of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation due to the cable.
- Vacuum – work in stand alone mode, even need the presence of a socket, but to charge the battery, therefore their radius of performance isn’t limited by anything. Based on battery capability, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option is logical to buy only if for any reason it is impossible to utilize the mains saw. Form of work
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade at the first position is over the workpiece, able to seep to its center. This allows you to begin cutting with the border of the substance, cut through holes.
Metal circular saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. A number of them handle wood equally well.
The width of the disc directly is based on the power of the saw’s electrical engine. The stronger the tool, the larger the disc it is able to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the longer the length of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Moreover, powerful saws allow you to process thicker material, but in addition they are heavier. Therefore, for instance, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be divided as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kW – low-powered instrument for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kilowatt – the instrument of average power, is able to cope with many household jobs.
- More than 1,2 kW – saws for professional usage.
How to Pick a circular saw: professional tips
The larger the diameter of the disk, the stronger the electric motor needs to be, the thicker the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines if a specific disc will fit the selected saw.
At higher rates, less torque is needed for sawing, which means dense material is much easier to deal with. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of the substance in the place of contact with the saw increases, exactly the same plastic or laminate requires less RPM. Ideally, it’s much better to pick a saw with flexible speed.