Sameva Global is aggressively growing company with employee (we address as PARTNERS) friendly culture.
Sameva believes in its core values ROSE (Respect, Ownership, Social Responsibility and Excellence), where the company doesn’t have a “SIR” culture and everyone is addressed with their first name.
Company would expect the partners to take ownership of what they are working on and in return they do own a part of the company in the form of Employee Stock Option Plan.
Company also believes in giving back to the society and company has organized few charitable activities in the recent time. Sameva believes in “excellence” in what the partner delivers to our customers. Company works in a flex time and company cares about meeting the deadlines rather than someone spending time in office.
We are a 100+ member team in Hyderabad and Princeton, NJ with vision to expand to 500+ within the next 5 years. Sameva primarily focus on delivering high quality services to its customers in the areas of Remote Proctoring, Mobility and RFID.
Interested candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Openings – US
Sr. Software Developer
Experience: 1 Year Experience
Education: Masters’ or equiv. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equiv. with one year experience in the job offered or related occupation.
Location: Princeton, NJ
Required Skill Set: 6 months in each of the following skills – Software installation; and working with Windows Installer (.MSI), Install Shied, Admin Studio, VB Script, SCCM, VM Lab Manager, and Windows. Relocation and travel to various unanticipated locations within USA possible. Employer will accept suitable combination of education, training or experience.
- Responsible for various stages in full life cycle development of enterprise level software, implementing state of the art, security, high availability redundancy, user load concurrency and optimization considerations.
- Review system specifications and oversee the installation of mission critical softwares, patches and upgrades.
- Facilitate closure on requirements and help transform requirements into functional design documents.
- Recommend and provide technical guidance in implementation of open source technologies where appropriate.
- Research new software design and emerging technologies.
- Mathematically verify software design options and optimize design.
- Perform software architectural analysis, code development, installation, implementation of tools and subsystems to support automation of management processes and application programs.
- Design, develop, test and configure multi¬tier web based enterprise software applications using Windows Installer (.MSI), Install Shied, Admin Studio, VB Script, SCCM, VM Lab Manager, and Windows.
Apply Job: email@example.com or Send resumes to HR, Sameva, Inc, 5 Independence Way, Suite 300, Princeton NJ 08540.
Current Openings – India
1. .NET Requirements
a. Senior Programmers (Ref. ID: SAMSP05)
-5+yrs of experience | Positions open - 5
b. Mid Level Programmers (Ref. ID: SAMMP03)
3-4yrs of experience | Positions open - 3
c. Junior Programmers (Ref. ID: SAMJP04)
2-3yrs of experience | Positions open - 4
Must to have
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in .NET C# 2.0,3.0,3.5, and 4.0.
- Should have worked in Web services and ASP.NET.
- Should have SQL Server (2005/2008) database backend experience.
- Should have strong OO and Microsoft Technologies programming.
Good to have
- Good to have experience in Silverlight, HTML5 and CSS3
- Good to have experience in WCF
- Good to have Test Driven Development and NUnit experience
- Good to have experience in source control (VSS , TFS)
2. Quality Analyst (Ref. ID: SAMQA08)
Positions open - 8 | Total Experience: 2-4 years
Primary Skills :
- He or she should have solid experience in testing (manual and automated).
- He or she should have experience testing products.
- Should have good documentation and communication skills.
- Good to have someone involved in the CMMI life cycle.
Secondary Skills :
- Prefer to have some pharma related experience, but not required.
- Prefer with a B1.
3. Online Marketing (Ref. ID: SAMOM01)
Positions open - 1 | Total Experience: 2 years
Mandatory Skills :
- With a min of 2yrs of experience on internet marketing, email campaigning, lead generation, Market research.
- Excellent Written communication skills (Especially marketing /corporate communications type of written skils)
- Must be able to post and write Blogs, User group forums, Networking sites etc
- Must be able to work in Night shifts
JD / Roles & Responsibilities :
- Be able to generate qualified leads through Web 2.0 channels, for the Sales team to work on Post communication / news/ updates on Sameva products and services on Blogs, User group forums, Social networking sites etc
- Be able to network online with C Level executives and respond and update on Linked in and other sites
- Must have excellent Written communication skills, preferably technical writing / marketing communication skills
4. Business Development Managers (Ref. ID: SAMBDM09)
Positions open - 8 (4 with B1 and 4 without B1) but right now only B1 interviews are going on
Total Experience: 3-8yrs
Designation : Asst. BDM /Business Development Manager
- B1 Visa who can join immediately or within short notice as they will be travelling to US once they join for a min period of 3-6months.
Primary Skills :
- Prior experience in selling IT products and services to US markets is a must. Candidates working on Domains like Healthcare, life sciences, Pharma, Business Intelligence is an added advantage.
Job Location: Primary-Hyderabad, Regular travel to US.
- Excellent Communication skills and Customer Interaction skills.
- Prior Experience and Excellent track record in high-end Technology Sales / IT Services / Offshore projects / solution sel ling for US markets.
- Must be able to independently handle the entire Sales Cycle right from prospecting to closure.
- Good Technical knowledge of Software Products / Languages / Tools like .Net, Java, Web 2.0, Oracle, Mobile Applications etc.
- Target / Goal oriented person.
- Ability to prepare Proposals, Marketing Collaterals and other Sales tools, independently.
- Must be able to work in Night shifts while in India.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be able to convert Leads generated by the Inside Sales team, to successful closures.
- Able to acquire new clients on a consistent basis.
- Manage Client relationships and increase revenues from within a Client (ability to Up-sell and Cross sell).
- Perform Techno-Functional role of a Pre-Sales Consultant, interfacing between Internal Project Managers and Client.
5. Subject Matter Expert (Ref. ID: SAMSME10)
Positions open - 1
- B1 is mandatory
- Any experience in Life sciences.
- Good knowledge of drug development life cycle.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Someone who has experience in software development life cycle.
Good to have
- Regulatory or Safety experience.
- Someone who might have worked as a Business Analyst.
- Someone who worked as a Subject matter expert.